Welcome to Dana Farms at Mayberry
For the 2017 Eclipse featuring
“Blue House Band”
Nebraska Prairieland Adventures
Beers and Summers LLC.
**Absolutely No Pets Allow**
We here at, Dan Farms at Mayberry, would like to send out a warm “Welcome” to those that will be attending our event.
We have set forth in this letter what we will accept from our guests that will be attending the “2017 Eclipse”
The total duration of the eclipse will be 90 minutes, of the eclipse phases.
First contact will begin at approximately 11:30am. Total Solar Eclipse will be at 1:02pm lasting 2 minutes and 34 seconds, and the final phases will end roughly around 2:30pm.
At the time of Totality you will notice crickets, night birds, creatures of the night making their sounds, due to the fact that they will think it is dusk.
Three Day/Two Nights Tent Tickets (Saturday, Aug 19th to Monday, Aug 21st)
**Campers and trailers will NOT be allowed**
Families or groups purchasing Three Day/Two Night tent tickets will be given a number upon confirmation of purchased tickets and will be guided to their tent area.
The purchase of the Three Day/Two Night tent tickets will allow 1 (one) vehicle with one parking stall inside the grounds.
People purchasing Three Day/Two Night tent tickets will be able to set-up from 8:00am to 1:00pm on Saturday, August 19th .
Cost of Three Day/Two Night tent tickets will be $550.00 for your 3 day event (Saturday, Sunday and Monday) which includes one parking stall. This is only for Three Day/Two Night ticket holders
Day of the Eclipse Tickets (Monday, Aug 21st)
Cost for the day event tickets for an Adult will be $50.00 per person and 12 & under will be $25.00 per person
This will include the following:
- Live music starring “Blue House” playing Sunday and Monday
- Wine sampling
- Nature walk will be available on Sunday. We will discuss the history of Mayberry, the old cattle tunnel, abandoned railroad, and the abandoned town of Mayberry.
- You will also receive 1 free lunch ticket per person, which will include a sandwich, 1 bag of chips and 1 bottled water.
- You will receive one pair of eclipse glasses with a purchase of the one Day of the Eclipse ticket
For all that attend please keep in mind the following rules:
- Open fires will NOT be allowed, only in designated areas provided by Dana Farms.
- Bring bug spray with DEETS (The grounds will be sprayed prior to the event) but it is HIGHLY recommended to bring bug spray with you.
- For people that smoke, there will be designated smoking area.
T-Shirts will be available for sale at Dana Farms Sunday, August 20th from 10:00am to 12:00pm.
Solar Eclipse Glasses
It is pertinent that you wear solar Eclipse eye glasses, regular sunglasses will not work. If you do not, you can suffer permanent eye damage.
It is highly recommended that children under 4 not attend because of this hazard.
If a child under 4 does attend, the parents will be responsible to protect their eyes.
You will also be able to see “Dana Farms at Mayberry” cabins that you can rent for future family events.
Visitors and overnight guests will be responsible for keeping their areas free and clear of trash. Trash receptacle will be provided in conveniently located areas.
Families or groups with children and young adults will be responsible for them at all times.