Welcome to Dana Farms at Mayberry
For the 2017 Eclipse featuring
“Blue House Band”
Nebraska Prairieland Adventures
Beers and Summers LLC.
**Absolutely No Pets Allow**
We here at, Dana Farms at Mayberry, would like to send out a warm “Welcome” to those that will be attending our event.
What we will expect from our guests
The total duration of the eclipse will be 90 minutes, which includes the eclipse phases
First contact will begin at approximately 11:30am. Total Solar Eclipse will be at 1:02pm lasting 2 minutes and 34 seconds, and the final phases will end roughly around 2:30pm.
At the time of Totality you will notice crickets, night birds, creatures of the night making their sounds, due to the fact that they will think it is dusk.
Three Day/Two Nights Tent Tickets (Saturday, Aug 19th to Monday, Aug 21st) These tickets are limited to the first 20 purchasers.
**Campers and trailers will NOT be allowed**
Families or groups (up to 4 people per tent site) purchasing Three Day/Two Night tent tickets will be given a number confirmation of purchased tickets and will be guided to their tent site.
The purchase of the Three Day/Two Night tent tickets will allow (one) vehicle with one parking stall inside the grounds.
People purchasing Three Day/Two Night tent tickets will be able to set-up on Saturday, August 19th at 8 a.m till 1:00 a.m.
Cost of Three Day/Two Night tent tickets will be $550.00 and includes the following:
*One parking stall
*Eclipse solar glasses per person
*Private concert with "Blue House"
*Food : Saturday we will be serving hamburgers and hotdogs, with a side and a bag chips, Sunday we will serve pulled pork sandwiches with a side and a bag of chips and Monday we will serve hoagie sandwiches with a bag of chips
*"Under the Tent" movies Saturday and Sunday.
SUNDAY / ONE DAY TICKET (SUNDAY AUGUST 20TH)
We will sell Sunday one day tickets at the gate
Cost of the Sunday ticket is $50 per person and 12 and under will be $25 per person.
Day of the Eclipse
We will sell "Day of the Eclipse" tickets at the gate.
Cost for the day event tickets for an Adults will be $50.00 per person and 12 & under will be $25.00 per person
This will include the following;
• Live music starring “Blue House” playing Sunday and Monday
• A nature hike will be available on Sunday. We will discuss the history of Mayberry, the old cattle tunnel, abandoned railroad, and the abandoned town of Mayberry.
• You will also receive 1 free lunch ticket per person, which will include a sandwich, 1 bag of chips and 1bottled water.
• You will receive one pair of eclipse glasses per person with a purchase of the one Day of the Eclipse ticket
For all those that attend, Keep in mind the following rules
1. Must bring ticket and signed release forms
2. Open fires will NOT be allowed, only in designated area provided by Dana Farms.
3. Bring bug spray with DEETS (The grounds will be sprayed prior to the event) but it is HIGHLY recommended to bring bug spray with you.
4. For people that smoke, there will be designated smoking area.
T-Shirts will be available for sale at Dana Farms Sunday, August 20th from 10:00am to 12:00pm and if we don’t have your size you can also order T-Shirts at that time.
Solar Eclipse Glasses
It is pertinent that you wear solar Eclipse eye glasses, regular sunglasses will not work. If you do not, you can suffer permanent eye damage.
It is highly recommended that children under 4 not attend because of this hazard.
If a child under 4 does attend, the parents will be responsible to protect their eyes.
You will also be able to see “Dana Farms at Mayberry” cabins that you can rent for future family events.
Visitors and overnight guests will be responsible for keeping their areas free and clear of trash. Trash receptacles will be provided in conveniently located areas.
Families or groups with children and young adults will be responsible for them at all times.